Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.”
(Proverbs 18:22)

A good wife is a great blessing to a man! He that finds a wife has found a good thing, a jewel of great value, a rare jewel; he has found that which will not only contribute more than any thing to his comfort in this life, but will forward him in the way to heaven….God is to be acknowledged in it with thankfulness; it is a token of His favor; it is a sign that God delights in a man to do him good and has mercy in store for him.

This coming Sunday is my beautiful, wonderful, good wife’s (5?th) birthday ---- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE; GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

I want to thank my Creator God for creating Debbie for me to have as my wife many years ago (well, maybe not THAT many!)….I believe with all my heart that (5?) years ago (and by the way, she only looks like she is 4?) when God allowed her to be born into this world, He already had in mind that about 20 years from then we would meet, fall in love, and get married; God had everything planned out for our lives.

Because I listened to His Holy Spirit, followed His direction, therefore finding my wife, God has blessed me with comfort in this life and favor in His eyes….I want to say to my lovely sweetheart, to my family and loved ones, to my church family at Central Baptist, to my friends, and to the entire world -- I ACKNOWLEDGE GOD AS THE GIVER OF ALL BLESSINGS, INCLUDING THE BLESSING OF A GOOD WIFE, AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!!!

Debbie has been a moral, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual support for me all of our lives together and I am so blessed to have her in my life!!!

She has supported me in my ministry as God has led us both by faith and not by sight; it has not been easy for us, especially her, but God has blessed us for our faithfulness and met our every need thus far -- Thank You Lord!!

“Almighty God, thank You for bringing my wife, Debbie, into this world and then into my life as my wife! Thank You for blessing me with such a wonderful godly women, a rare jewel of great value. May You bless her this day on her birthday and give her many more years to serve you on this earth, if it be Thy will. Thank You for Your favor, O Lord. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.”

“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.”
(Proverbs 18:22)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART - GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment