Friday, November 11, 2011

SING FOR JOY TO THE LORD!

_____________________________________________________
“It is good to give thanks to the Lord And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night,…For You, O Lord, have made me glad by what You have done; I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands. How great are Your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep.” (Psalm 92:1-2; 4-5).

I AM SO TRULY AND WONDERFULLY BLESSED!!!!!
God has blessed me with so very much – so much more than I have ever deserved!!! How have You blessed me Lord? How can I count the ways?:

1) YOU SAVED ME!!
2) Gave me a wonderful family to be born into!
3) Gave me wonderful, godly parents, who raised me Biblically!
4) Gave me a sister & brothers who loved me as I am!
5) Gave me a wonderful, loving, supporting wife!!
6) Gave me 2 wonderful children who love me & each other!
7) Gave me 7 wonderful grandchildren who bless me every day!
8) Gave me wonderful In-Laws who have loved me as their own!
9) Allowed me to serve you in many ways for many years!
10) Gave me a second opportunity & called me into Your ministry to serve you and your people!!!
11) Gave me a wonderful group of people to serve, minister to, & pastor at Central Baptist Church!!!
12) Gave me great friends to help keep me grounded & focused!!!
13) Have always met my every need, Your way & in Your time!!!

I could go on and on, but there is not enough time or space to hold every wonderful blessing that God ever has given to me and done for me!!!!

This next week I will be having some pretty serious surgery and, therefore, will have several weeks and months of recovery and rehabilitation...I am not worried about what will be happening because I have already given it all over to Almighty God, and I also believe that God has brought about this option as an answer to my prayers over the past many months! My wife and I have bathed this decision in much prayer and meditation and are trusting in the Lord to take care of all the consequences!! I do want to thank ALL of my church family, family, and close friends who have been praying for me over the last 8 months, but I especially want to say thank you to all that will be praying for me as I pass through this circumstance in my life -- YOUR PRAYERS ARE GRATLY AND SINCERELY APPRECIATED!!!

Since I will be otherwise "incapacitated" over the next 2 to 3 weeks, now is the time........
TO WISH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU A VERY --- “HAPPY THANKSGIVING”!!!!!

MAY OUR HEAVENLY FATHER BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY!!!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!
_________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment